I've never been a big list-maker. If it's not to-dos or groceries, I just don't keep track. But if I had to list a few of my favorite things, here's what it would probably look like:
1. Fluffy puppies
2. Good books
3. Good coffee
4. Thai food / tacos (it's a toss up)
5. Debating (Ben might call it arguing - but he's wrong.)
And somewhere on that list would eventually appear polka dots, bright colors, and leopard print. This outfit was actually a last-minute, "all my laundry is in the basement where band practice is happening what am I going to do" creation. And then, in my hour of need, I threw together a few of my favorite things.


Linked up with What I Wore & Random & WIWW & Three Fer & tres chic & Be.YOU.tiful & LWIG & Treat Yo Self & Style Elixir & Casual Friday & FFF & Funday Monday & Monday Bloom & Mix It & HowISummer


You look so pretty! I'm all about the polka dots, you accessorized perfectly. You are flawless, with such beautiful hair. ;)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
This is the perfect look! I'm a sucker for polka dots, stripes, leopard, good coffee, and anything with pasta in it;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to WIWW please add the badge or link to your post you can find it on my blog!
ReplyDelete✰Transatlantic Blonde✰
Love this look! I love polka dots and leopard paired together and that bright blue bow belt (wow - that's some alliteration!) is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteJennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/
I love tall food as well.... YUMMY!!! Love the polkadots with the fun belt... :) And your happy smile!!
ReplyDeletex Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique
I love the contrast with this outfit!! Love the blue belt! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog and have fallen in love with that red hair of yours! So fierce girl, and you're killin it in this polka dot dress.
ReplyDeletethelolajames.blogspot.com
I love a good dotty dress too! Gorgeous pictures! You look lovely. Us fellow rangas usually do ;-)
ReplyDeletepolka dots and animal print? LOVE IT! You look adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I love that dress and how you styled it!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to find you! This would be perfect for my Sunday linkup. I'd love to have you over!
Carolyn
http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2014/06/love-fathers-and-wiw-sunday-linkup.html
Very pretty look! Your hair is lovely, in the heat I have given up wearing mine down!
ReplyDeleteMarie @ In Our Happy Place
I love how the colors pop with each other and also with your hair. My sister is a red head and it's hard to not get jealous of you gorgeous red heads. :)
ReplyDeleteI found you through the Style Sessions link up.
Jess
CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com
Polka dot dress is perfect!
ReplyDeleteAlso you are so stunning and I am extremely jealous of your hair :) xxxxxxx