Juxtaposition is a word that we throw around a lot lately. It seems that we can't see a frilly, feminine top without pairing it with an edgy, leather skirt. It's like our M.O. (which stands for Modus Operandi, or "mode of operation" in Latin. Now you know.)
So when we saw this top at fellow local Blogger
Dina's amazing vintage event at our favorite boutique,
NOTO, this outfit was naturally our first instinct.
Love this outfit! My style can be a bit plain/safe but I love wearing a girly dress with edgy boots!
ReplyDeleteAllison from www.mercuteify.com
That's definitely our go-to for fall (and we can't wait!)
DeleteThis is SUCH a cute outfit!! Love the crop top :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
DeleteVery cute yet still edgy at the same time.
ReplyDeletehttp://princessaudu.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photos and a wonderful outfit! I always enjoy your blog so much I actually thought you were both sisters until I read the description :P
ReplyDeletehellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx
Thank you! We get that a lot actually, and it always surprises us!
DeleteYes, I love that idea! We were thinking about a red cardigan, but a plaid shirt would be way cooler!
ReplyDeleteThis look is so you. I love the gingham, very chic and vintage. The leather mini is funky which is the perfect style for you. I wish I could wear a skirt so short and a top so cropped and look this amazing. A great look all in all.
ReplyDeleteI saw this top at the Vintage Trunk Show and tried to convince my friend to get it for a party! Glad to see it landed in good hands!
ReplyDelete_Abby
http://bottesdeleanor.blogspot.com/