How was your weekend? We finally made it up to the islands for a weekend of wineries, bike rides, and sunshine. It was exactly the summer celebration I needed, and I can't wait to do it again!
We found this perfect spot by chance when Ben's bike chain popped off. We pulled over for a little impromptu maintenance and found ourselves in the middle of the most picturesque vineyard. Naturally I made Ben drop everything he was doing and take pictures.
I've had this dress for a few years, and it's always been a favorite. It has the most perfect fit and flare shape and cutesy retro appeal. I paired it with a crisp white button down tied at the waist and my favorite summer sandals.
Other highlights of the weekend: swimming at an MTV Spring Break style party pool just to escape the heat (full of lols) and checking out Chris Evans and Tilda Swinton in Snowpiercer at our new local art house theater, the Nightlight (super intense/violent, but so so good!)


Shop This Look:
Dress: ModclothShirt: JCrew
Linked up with What I Wore & Random & WIWW & Three Fer & tres chic & Be.YOU.tiful & LWIG & Treat Yo Self & Style Elixir & Casual Friday & FFF & Funday Monday & Monday Bloom & Mix It & HowISummer & The Blog Guide




your hair is perfection
ReplyDeletexxx
Mariana
Themstudio13.com
Aww, thank you!
DeletePerfect outfit, you are beautiful! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
ReplyDeleteCamille xo.
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! Following you as well :)
DeleteI agree with Coco Cami...: you look so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletexo, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique
Thank you!
Deletewhat a sweet little dress! you look wonderful :)
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
Thanks! So happy you stopped by, I feel like we're always chatting on Twitter :)
DeleteI loveee where you chose to do your photo shoot! beautiful scenery! And I love the outfit too! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOmg your hair and those cheeks, soo bonny! *hearts in eyes*..
ReplyDeleteBeaut!
Much love,
Lauren Nicole O'Hara
lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com
Aww thank you! That's definitely the first time I've been called Bonny, I love it!
DeleteLove those bangs. The dress is perfect for a summer afternoon...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful outfit for a beautiful location! Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteMegan
theofficialblogguide.com
what a fun weekend! and an adorable dress :)
ReplyDeletexo jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com
OMG you are so cute!! I love your hair it looks so pretty and your dress is adorable, that's one of my fave colours!
ReplyDeleteMy Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
Thank you! Mint is one of my favorites as well :)
DeleteBeautiful dress! You look very pretty
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com
CUTENESS!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet polka dots!
ReplyDelete☼Transatlantic Blonde☼
These pictures are beautiful! That dress is right up my alley - I love anything with polka dots!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Love the dots and background.
ReplyDeleteMarie @ In Our Happy Place
Such lovely photos! Really pretty location.
ReplyDeleteLove your dress! Wish it was cheaper to get Modcloth to deliver to UK.
DarlingSophie
That's how I feel about all your amazing UK shops! Guess I'll just have to come visit. ;)
DeleteThat dress is so pretty, I definitely understand why it's a long-time favorite of yours!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great spot for pictures! That dress is so pretty! It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteNicole
Nicole to the Nines
I love everything about this dress! Thanks for linking up last week!
ReplyDeleteTara
Penniless Socialite
Druzy Necklace Giveaway!
Totally random, but about a year ago I saw you in this dress at Angel Falls w/yr dude. I remember thinking, "OMG THIS DRESS IS PERFECT" and then I saw one like it at Gabriel Brother's and almost bought it. Which is a long winded way of saying, this dress is so pretty on you.
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's awesome. You should have bought it so we could go on a polka-dot coffee date! But something tells me you have a variety of perfect polka-dot options already...
DeleteGorgeous photos ... the colour of your hair is to die for xxx
ReplyDeleteYour hair color is amazing! And seriously such beautiful scenery! Good for you guys for taking advantage! Thanks for linkin up to Sunday FUNday!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is beyond adorable. I love the sweet dress, and I love how you tied a button-down over it.
ReplyDeleteThis dress is so great! It reminds me of a vintage dress I modeled once that my little sister now owns. LOVE this green color and the dots. So adorable on you. =]
ReplyDeleteAww, so cute! LOVE IT!
Delete