Today we're going to share one of those ridiculously simple why-didn't-I-think-of-that kind of recipes that will blow your socks off. And once you try it, you'll be coming up with different delicious variations for weeks. This changes the s'mores game, guys. No longer will you be limited by layers of graham crackers and chocolate, but our hope is that your horizons will expand to fruits and pretzels and cheeses. But don't worry, the classics will always have a place at our campfire.
This is a two ingredient recipe. Naturally you can add and subtract as your little heart desires, but we demand that you come back here and let us know what your favorites are!
Strawberries (pat dry so the cream will stick)
Marshmallow Cream
The steps are simple:
Dip it.
Roast it.
Now, if you're really daring, you can slice this up and eat with between graham crackers and chocolate. Be warned though - this level of deliciousness is not for the faint of heart.




This is an incredible idea?! This is definitely going to have to be done. I think I could handle chocolate and graham crackers too..we'll see ;)
ReplyDeleteHazel Jane xx
hazeljane.co.uk
Haha, try it! It is so so good!
DeleteHave never seen anyone do this, I bet it's tasty! Can't wait to try this next time we have a bonfire :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
I cannot tell you how much I love this. So simple, so brilliant. I need marshmellow fluff ASAP
ReplyDeleteRebecca | The Peach Bellini
www.thepeachbellini.com
Wow! I am so going to have to try this!
ReplyDeleteYum! Have to try this next time we're in the garden with the fire lit. Now just have to track down Marshmallow creme in the UK!
ReplyDeleteOMG YUM! I've never thought of anything so clever in all my years of roasting marshmallows
ReplyDeleteAllison from www.mercuteify.com
I've never heard of this but it looks AMAZING...so glad you shared it! Sadly I'll have to wait until next year to go camping!
ReplyDeleteEvery Day In Grace
Brilliant. Simply. Brilliant! This looks so amazing! I bet this would be incredible with that graham cracker and chocolate, too!
ReplyDeletewww.darlingdailyblog.com
So simple yet a treat that can't be beat! We've been doing this for a couple years, every summer. Sooo tasty. And addicting!
ReplyDeleteOooh, my tummy just rumbled and my taste buds just got excited!
ReplyDeleteThis looks and sounds AMAZING!!!
Laura | KUWB
Haha, Marshmallow toasted strawberries have been know to have that kind of effect of people!
DeleteThat looks absolutely fantastic. I've pinned it so I can remember to do it next bonfire we have. Genius idea girl!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Let us know what you think!
Delete